Simple but tasty sandwiches made with this meat is always a hit. Can be done in oven, charcoal grill,
gas grill, or anything that will get hot enough to finish this cook time and temp.
6-7 pounds bone-in Boston Butt
* Set up the grill for indirect heat. Place a pan under the grilling
grates to catch the drippings.
* Liberally salt, pepper, garlic, and cumin the meat. Slightly over season EXCEPT for
* Place the meat in the middle of the two fires on the grill.
* Grill for 10 hours at about 220°-250°.
* Remove from the grill and wrap in aluminum foil. Place in a styrofoam cooler, rest for 4-6 hours.
* Carefully remove
from cooler and pull to desired consistency.
* bun, sauce, and enjoy